Tuesday 9 January 2007

TMI as promised

1. Which is more appealing and why - a life of leisure or a life of accomplishment?
i'm living a "life of leisure" at the moment because i'm jobless...it's not all it's not all that :( i'm sure though if i put my mind to it i could accomplish something, probably leading to a much more leisurely life...
2. How many people have you kissed, not counting family?
i honestly have no idea, i'm assuing we're talking about passionate kisses here...i used to ba able to name all the girls i'd kissed, but then i became a bit of a slut...it's probably 50 ish but i'm just guessing there
3. How many times have you ever been in love?
i'd hate to guess, i read someplace once that you fall in love an average of 3 times in your life, i think i've fell in love more than that, if i had to put a figure on it i'd say 5 times
4. Regardless of what's right for you now, would you say you have a good idea of the kind of person you'd like to end up with? Can you, will you tell us?
i'd like to end up with someone grounded, who knows what i'm like and what i like, as well as knowing her own mind. I want someone who knows that it's important to have different interests and part of being with someone is learning about what makes them tick. I want someone who is tolerent of the annoying little things i do. i want someone who is will look after me as much as i'll look after them. i want someone who i can roll over in the morning and smile at
5. If you're dating someone, is it okay to flirt with other people?
hell yeah it's ok! if that person isn't ok with it you just have to remin them that it doesn't matter how much you flirt with someone it's not them that you go home with, it's not them that you wake up next to in the morning and it's not them that you say "i love you" to. besides i find it a turn on to know that other men find my date attractive and it's a good feeling when they leave that bloke to come and chat to you and kiss you

Bonus (as in optional): Describe your personality with three adjectives that describe you well. [For the folks with "technical" degrees adjectives are modifiers, like "musical", "adventurous", or "carnal".]
i'm actually going to leave this open to you guys...you all know me well enough to post an adjective or two that you think sums me up...don't worry about offending me, you won't, i promise that...so be honest, suck it up and think about it

later peeps
for the regulars there's a bit of a big post below...and a double post from yesterday, some of you may have missed...
and don't forget the 25 peeps thing...go click on me i want to stay up there for another day at least :)
Px

4 comments:

JeannieGrrl said...

I love your answers - you sound so level headed about things! Happy TMI Tuesday!

Px said...

level headed...i'm not sure about that, but thanks anyway :)

Alicia said...

Aww, looks like there are still some nice guys afterall.
I agree with the flirting...
It's fun, and harmless.

About rolling over and smiling...
Just make sure you've brushed your teeth first...
There's nothing worse than a "Hhhhhheeeeeeyyyyy sseeeexxxxyyyy" in the morning when it's accompanied by physically revolting morning breath.

rawbean said...

So I just went into your "storyboards" blog by accident. I totally read the last post and I was super hooked. I thought it was real!! I was thinking "what's going on in PX's life???" Anyways now that I know what it is, it's really well written. Are you gonna continue? I wanna know what happens!