Wednesday 24 January 2007

give me a break (holiday needed)

ok
i need a holiday
seriously people
it's getting to me
all the stuff that s going on is draining me of my natural zest for life, i've almost lost the passion these days and everything is becoming a chore
(apart from blogging it would seems...how many posts today?)
so i am in serious need of a break, a holiday, some time off, an escape option
although i have no plan to do this just yet, i could do with getting away
i think as soon as i get a job i'm going to go and book my ass on a holiday to some place hot (ish) and away from here so that i can chill and get myself back on track...although i can see this being a while yet
also i want my own space, so the plan is as follows
1) get job
2) get own place to live in...pref cheap rent
3) book holiday for 6 months down the line
4) chill

sound like a plan?
does to me
Laters peeps
Px

2 comments:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

im with you man. i need some hot weather as well. stupid canadian cold just doesnt work for me.

youd think i would be used to it living here all my life but really, you never get used to it

Rebecca said...

I love a man with a plan.