Monday 8 January 2007

multi posting bad boy that i am

post #2 for the day
couple of quick reviews and then a complaint
when will jesus bring the porkchops? by george carlin
i like george carlin, i think he's clever and funny, but this, his third book, wasn't as good as the others in my mind, i think now he seems to be out to shock rather than be clever and funny
don't get me wrong, it's not like i didn't find it funny, but there were some things that i just thought were a bit crap to be honest...oh well
straight outta lynwood by weird al yankovic
i like this, it's funny
it starts well with his parody of chamillionaire's ridin' dirty, white and nerdy...nice
other high points include canadian idiot (green days' american idiot), do i creep you out (parody of taylor hicks i believe) and don't download this song
all in all it's a good album, better than some, worse than others
but it's weird al and that's good

complaint
i've been dumped for no real reason :(
the girl in question thinks that because i'm not a big clubbing fan that we'd have no future
i don't really do dancing, but that doesn't mean tha i don't enjoy myself when i go to clubs and the like
oh well
it's her loss
why do women think like this?
i mean just because we don't share certain interests, does that mean that we shouldn't try?
she's not the first and i'm sure she won't be the last woman that makes her mind up before even trying things out
pah!
anyway, keep clicking that 25 peeps button and take care :)
Px

8 comments:

Alicia said...

Mister PX,
I think that if the girl in question didn't take time to get to know you before she judged you, then it's for the best that you not date her anyways.
Now, if you are PICKING THESE WOMEN UP in a club... then don't be surprised when it doesn't work out because you don't especially like clubbing.
Maybe you could also try putting some clothes on.
That seems to please the ladies.

;)
Alicia

Px said...

alicia
i don't pick up women in clubs, i see no point
as for the clothes thing...normally i do have them on, it's only at the omment i've switched to the nekkid me for my profile thingy

Alicia said...

I was kidding!
You can't take anything I say seriously.
Of course I realize that you are probably fully clothed most of the time...
Sorry if I've offended you, mister px.
I was only joking around.

Px said...

i didn't take offense :)
i rarely do :P

Tochy said...

Hey pete...remember me? :p
Nice pic btw...take a look at my blog or email me, i'll be back full time soon!
Tell ya what, you can come stay at mine and we'll find you a nice horny girl who doesnt like clubbing :D
Toch x

Lisa said...

Please don't make Pete horny. His hands arent that big on the picture

Rebecca said...

Thing is...I've found that sharing *every* interest with your partner is...well...boring as hell. All in all I'd say good riddance to bad relationships...

And you're spot...it's her loss...trust me, I know, I've seen you naked ;-)

Nice blog, I've enjoyed reading, 25Peeps did well this time!

Px said...

Tochy my love
nice to see you back again
i'll be in touch soon :)

Lisa
nice of you to notice ;)

becca
you're damned right there, sometimes you just need to do your own thing and have your own interests
in honesty we've spoke more since we broke up than we have the last couple of days, it's nice that we can get on now without the pressure and just be mates