Wednesday 24 January 2007

what's with facebook all of a sudden?

ok so a while ago i got an email from Fu "inviting" me to join facebook as his friend
jenfer also did the same thing
so i signed up and filled in the bare bones of the profile thing and i thought nothing else of it
over time i got a few more invites from my friends so eventually i started filling in a few more things about me on there
but i can't understand it
when i was in the pub on monday night there were a lot of people suddenly talking about it, and i don't know why
it's like myspace
why do people use these sites?
are they a way of keeping in contact with people?
are they more than just a place to put yourself out there?
or are they just another profile site?
i just don't understand it
anyway if anyone has either facebook or myspace, feel free to add me, but you'll find i'm on my blog a lot more than i'm on either of them...
Laters peeps
Px

3 comments:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

most of the kids at work are on facebook. i dont get it either. apparantly alot of them have come in contact with elementary school friends and stuff.

i have been invited a few times now but just deleted the email.

im good with my blog

Alicia said...

What's your myspace name?

Rebecca said...

I have a myspace...but it's mostly just a diversion for my family so they don't start actually looking for my blog :D